You take control of the Occulars, a hyper advanced race with a focus on consumerism. Like all advanced races they created a lot of tech stuff! This stuff made their day-to-day lives easier but ultimately cluttered their worlds and so, worried about the rubbish, the Occulars created the ultimate trash eating machines: the Chompers. Problem was, the Chompers wanted more than just leftovers; they evolved and started eating the planets they were made to clean, almost wiping the Occulars out.
As the Commander you’re tasked to take control of landing parties and remove the Chomper presence from the many planets they have taken over. On top of that, an ancient evil called The Knowledge has emerged … all they want is to absorb all the information the universe has to offer.
1) Split action between 2D space combat where you avoid or destroy enemies and boots on the ground, real-time lane-based strategy.
2) Take on hordes of hungry Chompers and intelligent Knowledge bots.
3) Destroy specialised enemy units such as the Chomper Roller and the Knowledge Hive Tower.
4) Conquer worlds and unlock elite troops like “The Grenadier” and “The Flamer” that can be placed anywhere on the battlefield.
5) Local leaderboards, survival modes and a campaign to keep you hooked.
6) Upgrade your troops and command unit with powerful weapons to aid you in the fight
7) No in-app purchases (IAP), no ads.
Release date: It’s now available on Google Play for mobile and tablets and will be available on the Apple App store on 30th November for iPhone and iPad.
We love feedback, so please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions via email email@example.com or our twitter @lostgamesuk